Let's design that brand photoshoot
you have been dreaming about!
I am here to help you create the right images to represent your business, your vision, and what you are trying to communicate to your target audience.
I want to capture the feeling that you want people to have when they look at your social media or website.
The images you want to portray as the face of your business!
not your ordinary "headshots" photo session!
I offer FULL SERVICE brand photography (and video!)
Full service? Yes! It means once I understand your branding concept, I will help you brainstorm ideas to create the right images to show off your business. We will design a photoshoot just for you!
If you want to be intentional in how your showcase your business, you came to the right place. I will help you plan the session from top to bottom. This photoshoot will feel true to who you are. There is no need to be someone else in your photos. Come as you are!
CHECK OUT SOME OF MY RECENT BRANDING SESSIONS:
Business smart but chic and trendy. A photoshoot for a marketing specialist
Fun and flirty! A creative photoshoot for a wedding planning business
2 hour session
Corporate, traditional. Studio on-site photoshoot for a tech company. Warehouse and product shots as well as employee headshots
12-hour shoot split into 2 days
Friendly, simple and approachable! Headshots for a mental health therapist
What to expect:
1- Choose a date and book your session with a deposit.
2- We'll meet in person, have a zoom meeting or talk on the phone to plan the creative direction for the photoshoot
3- We create magic together the day of the session! Turnaround is 2 weeks for photos and 3-4 weeks for video
2 packages to choose from. These are customizable!
Full Service Branding Photo Session
- 2 hour session, Creative Call, Inspiration Board, Creative Direction, Commercial Usage License, Minimum 30 Edited Images
- Available add-ons: extra hours ($395 each), studio rental, make up artist, and hair stylist
- Price subject to change depending on whether it is one person, 2-3 subjects or a bigger team
- Ideal if you want images that feature action shots of what you do, the space you work at, and the elements that you use everyday to do your job
- One hour session, Creative Call, Inspiration Board, Planning, Commercial Usage License, Minimum 10-15 Edited Images
- Add-ons: studio rental, make up artist, and hair stylist
- Ideal if you are only looking for creative portraits of yourself with about 1-2 outfits